Phobia Release

Do you have phobias that are affecting your life?
Are you afraid of flying, spiders or perhaps dogs?

Don’t live your life in fear and let your phobia stop you from
living your life to the fullest.

Phobias manifest in many different ways and it is not uncommon for people to remember the exact incident that caused their phobia, yet countless others are completely oblivious as to how they appear and in a way feel as though they’ve had them their entire lives. In either case, phobias create fear and cause avoidance which limits how you live your life but it certainly does not have to be that way if you don’t want it to.

Is It Possible To Get Your Phobia Under Control?

The answer is yes but considering phobias operate in the background, it helps if you understand a little about what’s going on in the background first. If you consider that only 10% of you is aware of the choices you make and that the other 90% of you is not aware, the vast majority of what makes you, you, is not in your current awareness; it’s hidden in the 90%. That 90% is in charge of things like your bodily functions such as breathing and your cardiovascular function but also your habits, programs and emotions. The unconscious part of you therefore has so much to do because its primary function is to keep you safe and alive. In the case of a phobia, at some point your unconscious has connected your phobia with something bad and because your unconscious is in charge of preventing such situations from happening again, it uses fear to get you to avoid these situations by making you afraid of them.

Hypnosis accesses the 90% that’s unconscious and helps to reprogram how you interpret these fearful situations so they no longer have a hold on you. With these debilitating programs ‘deactivated’ so to speak, you are then released from the chains of your phobia so you can live your life without anxiety and restriction.

What to expect before the session?

I will require for some information in the form of a completed client intake form before your session so that I can prepare before you arrive. The client information helps me to understand what we need to focus on so we are able to hit the ground running; it enables us to be on the same page before your session so we can get the most out of our time together.

What happens during the session?

During the session, I will discuss the information that has been provided and we will do some coaching work. Once I have all the information I need and we are in agreement, I will proceed with the hypnosis piece. During hypnosis, you may talk or be asked to nod your head or to speak in response to certain questions.

What does hypnosis feel like?

Hypnosis feels different to everyone yet it is something you do several times a day perhaps without realising. For example, any time you’ve been in the car and arrived at your destination without consciously realising it you have been in hypnosis. When you go to the movies and you’re engrossed in the movie, you’re in hypnosis. You don’t have to close your eyes to even be in hypnosis.

During our hypnosis session, you will still know that you are in the room with me and you will always have the choice to follow what I am asking you to do. Even if you’re asked to speak you will still remain in hypnosis. The way to get the best out of your session is to follow the instructions as best you can and to just let yourself go. In other words, allow yourself to be open and enjoy the world of the unconscious.

How many sessions do I need?

There are a total of 3 sessions required for phobia release. Each session builds on the next so that you are able to strip away all the fear which then enables you to rebuild patterns that support your choice to be free of your phobia.

How long is the session?

Sessions are up to 1.5 hours each.

How can I expect to feel after the session?

Everyone processes their sessions differently and how you feel will depend on what was explored and uncovered. Each client is given a recording of their first session which they can listen to as often as they like.

What should I do after the session?

Take some time out for yourself. Don’t book anything immediately after your session so that you have some time to process what you’ve just experienced. If possible go for a walk along the beach or sit in nature for a while so that you can just be without too much distraction.

How to get the best out of a phobia release session?

The way to get the best out of a phobia release session is to divulge as much information as you can about your phobia. The more detail you can provide, the easier it will be to reprogram the way you see things so you can be free from that phobia and free to live your life without fear and restriction.